[Nfbf-l] Fwd: Flyer for Dine to Donate

MARY Hannah-Morris mhannah617 at comcast.net
Fri May 18 16:50:58 UTC 2018

Hello members,

Attached is the fundraiser information . Please print out and give to your friends and family.. The event is at

Apple bees

June 28th from 11am till 9pm

Patron must present a flyer or have it on their cell phone

Please read all the details on the flyer

thank you

President

Tamika

772-708-3749

Mary Hannah-Morris
Board member
Treasure Coast Chapter NFB-Fl
215-680-8385 cell
772-237-5355 home
2813 Three Wood Dr.
Port St Lucie, Fl. 34952
mhannah617 at comcast.net

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you
or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations
create obstacles between blind people and our dreams.
You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.