[Nfbf-l] Senior Concerns Meeting for May

Gloria Hicks glorianfb at irescue-tax.com
Sun May 20 00:29:19 UTC 2018

Good evening Seniors!

As most of you know, we will be having a Senior Concerns Committee breakout
at this year's NFBF convention. Our meeting will take place Saturday, May
26, at 3:00 PM.

Our committee voted on activities, and one of these activities was to have
answers to questions about the iPhone and iPad.

In order to facilitate this and in order for our presenter to know what
information to cover, I am asking that you send your questions back to me
via email, so I can give them to him. He will also try to answer questions
about phones other than iPhones.

I need to receive these questions by Wednesday, May 23.

Please send your questions off-list to me at glorianfbf at gmail.com and put
"Senior Concerns Questions" in the subject line.

Thank you for your cooperation. This will be a great way for all of us to
learn together.

Hope to see you at our meeting!

Gloria Mills Hicks, Treasurer and Senior Concerns Committee Chairperson

3708 W. Bay to Bay Blvd.

Tampa FL 33629

813 837-1100

Cell: 813 340-9754