[Nfbf-l] FW: Today's meeting update

Brooke Evans brooke6358 at aol.com
Mon May 21 13:55:08 UTC 2018

None are so blind or so deaf  as those who do not see and hear that which is dependent upon action.

The best way for me  to say thank you for your life saving  action, Sherri, is for me to always remember the  Federation’s  family  language of Love, hope and determination.

I first briefly met Don at state conventions.   We met again on the LYNX  spending many hours in   great conversation heading back to our condo after  long days at  the NFB national convention.

   It mattered not weather time with Don was brief or hours,  he is a great conversationalist and a good family Federationist.

Good thoughts  and lots of prayer go for Don’s full and speedy  recovery.     Brooke