[Nfbf-l] Hospitality Suite final schedule

Sherrill O'Brien Sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Mon May 21 20:37:59 UTC 2018

Hello Lauren and all,

Thanks so much lauren for tackling this big project! Scheduling isn't easy, but you did it, along with so many of our NFBF family who stepped up to help out. Cudos to all for volunteering, and I know our hospitality suite will be filled with not only goodies, but also good cheer!

See you real soon!

Sherrill