[Nfbf-l] Questions About The Rehabilitation Center In Daytona Beach

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Thu May 24 13:02:25 UTC 2018

Soory you won't be at convention, would have liket to meet in person.  I
understand not wanting to go, being uncertain of the severity of the
weather.

Do I understand you correctly that your tour is on Thursday, 5/31?If you
would like to meet then or otherwise contact me, my contact information is
below.

William H. "Bill" Outman
Secretary, Greater Daytona Beach Chapter
Email: woutman at earthlink.net
Phone: 386-756-0835
Cell: 386-299-7660