[Nfbf-l] Fwd: Limited lunch menu

Kaye Baker kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Fri May 25 19:24:59 UTC 2018

Hello Sylvia and others:
I am unable to read the attached word doc with my JAWS screen reader. I can read what the sandwiches come with, but under that are just graphical chars. Is there another more accessible format of this doc?
Thanks in advance, and thanks for all of the hard work the affiliate has done to make this an awesome weekend.
Kaye Baker
Secretary, NFB Greater Jacksonville