[Nfbf-l] convention limited lunch menu

Sylvia Young 24slyfox at gmail.com
Sat May 26 02:35:53 UTC 2018

For those who were having difficutly reading the lunch menu with the
graphics.  Here is the menu without graphics in the body of this email.
Please let me know if you have any problems with this.

*Hilton Hotel*

*Limited Lunch menu*

*GRILLED CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD* $15.00

*SANDWICHES*

All sandwiches served with your choice of Crispy Fries, Chips, Cole Slaw,
Potato Salad or Fruit Cup.

*FISH & CHIPS* - Beer battered cod, seasoned fries and tartar sauce $14.00

*GRILLED CHEESE & TOMATO SOUP* - Brie, Cheddar, Feta, Fresh Basil and
Chef’s sauce served on multi-grain bread $14.00

*B. L. A. T.* Crisp Bacon, Lettuce, Avocado, Tomato and Sourdough $13.00

ANGUS BURGER 8 oz. Angus Beef Patty, Melted Cheddar, Lettuce, Tomato and
Pickle on a Toasted Roll $14.00

*Sylvia Young*
*NFBF Secretary*
*850-322-5937*

*Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into
reality.*