[Nfbf-l] EXCITING MORNING AT NFBF CONVENTION

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Mon May 28 12:22:09 UTC 2018

Dear Fellow Federationists,

Today is the most important day of the annual NFBF convention. Very soon we will be adopting our 2018 resolutions on accessible electronic ballot delivery systems and the filing and prosecution of Florida’s Equal access statute. We will also be electing our Vice President, treasurer, and two members of our board of directors. You cannot vote by proxy but you can certainly listen to the exciting proceedings on our live stream.

To access our live stream and be a part of this exciting morning, please visit our website at

Www.nfbflorida.org

And click on the link to the live stream.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala