[Nfbf-l] Congratulations!

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Wed May 30 08:04:28 UTC 2018

I would second that assessment, Kathy.

As far as I know everyone made it back here to the Daytona Beach area
intact.

About fifteen minutes after Jean dropped me off from the van, we had some
weather move into the area that lasted for the better part of an hour, so
the remaining drop-offs may have had to struggle with that.  I was the first
one to get off the van.