[Nfbf-l] NFBF 2018 state board

Denise valkemadenise at aol.com
Wed May 30 13:27:00 UTC 2018

Our 2018 state board is:
President Denise Valkema,
1st VP
Paul Martinez,
2nd VP Miranda Kilby, Secretary Sylvia Young, and board members: Lauren Blum, Jorge Hernandez, Camille Tate, and Rafael Fernandez. Congratulations to all elected and appreciation of service to those who stepped down. We have a lot to do to build the federation.

Glad many arrived home safe and enjoyed our 2017 state convention. We thank each and everyone who came to make this family reunion special and all the help each member gave making this a successful convention.  Together we shared our hope, energy, and love.

With warm regards,
Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.org
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida