[Nfbf-l] Thanks from the Fundraising committee

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Thu May 31 19:37:57 UTC 2018

Greetings Federation Family,

I hope you all are rested after our amazing state convention. Last
year the fundraising committee came up with fundraising trophies that
would be passed down yearly. In 2017 the trophies were awarded as
follows:
1st Place with the handmade Orange Trophy created by Joe King: Tampa Bay Chapter
2nd Place with a Sun Trophy: State Wide Chapter
3rd Place with a Palm Tree Trophy: Tallahassee Chapter
4th Place with a Manatee Trophy: Central Florida Chapter

However, every chapter and division has worked extremely hard this
year, raising more funds then our previous year. This year between the
Lucky 7’s raffle and our Holiday Calendar raffle we sold 1,802
tickets.

The owners of the Trophies this year are as follows:
1st Place with the handmade Orange Trophy created by Joe King: State
Wide Chapter selling 338 tickets.
2nd Place with a Sun Trophy: Tampa Bay Chapter selling 332 tickets.
3rd Place with a Palm Tree Trophy: Suncoast Chapter selling 172 tickets.
4th Place with a Manatee Trophy: Miami Chapter selling 153 tickets.

Once again, thank you, thank you to everyone who participates in all
of our fundraising efforts.

--
Be Well,

Paul M. Martinez