[Nfbf-l] Nov. 10 meeting flyer for treasure Coast Chapter NFB

mhannah617 at comcast.net mhannah617 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 1 20:15:15 UTC 2018

November 1, 2018

National Federation of the Blind

 Treasure Coast Chapter

Come join the Treasure Coast Chapter of National Federation of the Blind for
its monthly meeting on Saturday Nov. 10, 2018, from 10 am till noon at IRSC,
3209 Virginia Avenue, Bldg. R, Room 132, Fort Pierce. Our speaker this month
will be  Crystal Samuels, Crystal is the President of the Fort Pierce Lions
Club. She will be speaking about the Lions Club and what they do for the
community.

Please RSVP to Tamika Butts, President of the Treasure Coast Chapter, at
772-708-3749 or you can email  <mailto:Tamika76butts at gmail.com>
Tamika76butts at gmail.com

Please feel free to share this flyer with other families and professionals,
so that they would be able to attend this lecture with our special speaker

Monthly raffle will be held  $1.00

If you sold any raffle tickets, please bring the money and ticket stubs with
you to the meeting

Upcoming Events

December 7th   11am to 2 om   Holiday Basket  fund raiser

                             Publix at Prima Vista and Route 1

December 8th       Holiday  gathering

Mary Hannah-Morris

Treasure Coast Chapter NFB-Fl.