[Nfbf-l] What Another Blogger Told the World about Us!

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Mon Nov 5 20:40:09 UTC 2018

Well, Dean,

	If it were true that education is the key to a successful simulation
exercise and that those training programs controlled by NFB members are
different in their approach and outcomes, you might want to read the entire
blog post to see which fund raising event she is talking about!
You can read the entire post by going to

http://featured.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2013/10/14/eat-dinner-in-the-dark-hel
p-florida-outreach-center-for-the-blind/

Fraternally yours,
Marion