[Nfbf-l] The countdown has started and we only have 15 days...

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 00:40:17 UTC 2018

Good evening my Federation Family

The countdown begins!!! There is only 15 days left before all the fun
and excitement of our holiday Calendar Raffle. On Saturday, December
1st we will be drawling for our first lucky winner, and since it is
Saturday the winner will receive $50. I hope you have purchased your
Holiday Calendar Raffle tickets by now. However, just in case you
haven’t, click on the link below and pay through PayPal.

Paypal.me/nfbf

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at your
earliest convenience.

--
Be Well,

Paul M. Martinez