[Nfbf-l] 2019

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Sat Nov 17 16:48:08 UTC 2018

Greetings Federationists:

We hope this message finds all of you well and preparing to have a delicious
Thanksgiving. Please see the below letter that was forwarded to all chapter
Presidents regarding 2019 Washington Seminar.

Merry and Camille

Greetings Chapter President:

The National Federation of the Blind of Florida is evaluating a new system
to choose our delegates to attend Washington Seminar and we need your
assistance. We seek one candidate of your choosing to be part of the
application process. The selection committee is forwarding an application
for you to choose who will undergo the interview process. Please forward the
application to your candidate, who will return it to the Legislation
Co-chairs at:

NFB.fl.scholarship at gmail.com <mailto:NFB.fl.scholarship at gmail.com>

The deadline for your candidate to submit is Friday, November 30, 2018. We
appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

Sincerely,

Merry Schoch and Camille Tate

Legislation Committee Co-chairs

Sincerely,

Camille Tate

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>

Phone: 321 372 4899