[Nfbf-l] Happy Thanksgiving

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 22 15:35:38 UTC 2018

To my federation family

As I am having breakfast this morning I think of that first Thanksgiving
that the pilgrims celebrated in a world that was new to them.  They were
thankful that they had each other and had they had nourishments to share
with each other.  Their perseverance to make a difference in their life's
solidified their place in history.

We too have so many things to be thankful for.  The National Federation of
the blind has provided us with equality, opportunity, and security in a
sighted world.  We have to be thankful for the friendships that we have
created throughout the years as members of the federation.  We have to be
thankful that we share our believes and ideas to assure the growth of our
movement.  We have to be thankful of what we have because of our founding
fathers in the federation.

To my extended family.  Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your
life's.  Thank you for believing in my abilities as a leader in the
federation.  But most of all, thank you for permitting me to be a part of
the movement that has shaped our life's in such a positive way.

>From my family to yours, may this Thanksgiving be full of peace, love and
health.  May you celebrate the season of giving with love ones.  Happy
Thanksgiving.

Sincerely

Jorge Hernandez, President

Miami-Dade Chapter

Board of Directors

"With love, hope, and determination; let's go build the federation"