[Nfbf-l] Gratitude and So Much Appreciation on This Day

Denise valkemadenise at aol.com
Thu Nov 22 15:50:48 UTC 2018

Glad you have turned the corner, are recovering nicely, and back to work part time bringing normal activity back in your life.

You are loved and appreciated.Like your attitude of doing what you can. Here to continue to suppose you as your extended family!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.org
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida