[Nfbf-l] Our Web Site Portal

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 25 18:11:31 UTC 2018

Greetings Federationists

The Florida Affiliate has been working diligently to update our web site and
make the necessary changes to make it fully accessible to screen readers
such as "JAWS" and screen magnification software such as "Zoontext".

In the upcoming months, you will be notified of the changes that have been
implemented

and to submit your feedback on the user experience of the portal.  This is
an on-going process that will take time and all of our effort to make our
web site a success.

If you need to submit any suggestions, please forward them to
info at nfbflorida.orgg <mailto:info at nfbflorida.orgg> .

Now, you can visit:

http://www.nfbflorida.org

and take a look at our new main portal of the site.  We still have to do
minor modifications to adjust some of the interaction of the portal, but it
is fully operational.

There is a section that will be implemented in the upcoming weeks and you
will be informed once the changes have been completed.

Keep checking the Florida list-serv periodically for upcoming notifications.

Sincerely

Jorge Hernandez

Communication Committee member