[Nfbf-l] It's almost here!

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 23:39:59 UTC 2018

Good Evening Federationist,

I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving, and our checking off your
end of the year list! Tomorrow, Tuesday, November 27th, face Book will
be partnering up with PayPal to match donations. So, this is the
perfect time to donate. We ask that you set your reminders, add it to
your to do list, and join me this Giving Tuesday and donate.

To make it easier to find President Valkema’s fundraiser on Face Book
I have included the link below.

https://www.facebook.com/donate/316213512311685/?fundraiser_source=external_url

We thank you in advance for all your contributions this giving Tuesday.

P.S. Don’t forget to like and share our FB fundraiser, so others can
join the movement.

Your Friend,
--
Miranda B. Kilby, Second Vice President National Federation of the
Blind of Florida

President
Tampa Bay Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Florida
Ph: (352)942-0417
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.