[Nfbf-l] FW: Blue water Navy Legislation Stalled in the Senate

PLipovsky plipovsky at cfl.rr.com
Thu Nov 29 19:07:03 UTC 2018

From: president at nabv.org <president at nabv.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2018 10:54 AM
To: president at nabv.org
Subject: Blue water Navy Legislation Stalled in the Senate

All , immediate attention is needed. We have to send a strong message to our
Senators NOW!

S422  Blue Water Navy Bill

This bill includes as part of the Republic of Vietnam its territorial seas
for purposes of the presumption of service connection for diseases
associated with exposure by veterans to certain herbicide agents while in
Vietnam.

The house version passed already but it is stalled in the Senate.

Please call your senator and ask them to pass the Blue Water Navy Bill
before they leave this year. We only have 2 weeks to get this done before we
have to start over again next year.

The best way to send this message is by making a quick phone call to your
Senators offices and letting them know that you want the Senate to pass Blue
Water Navy Veterans legislation this year.
Be sure to give them your name and address and ask that the Senator report
back to you what actions they take.  If you don't know who your Senators
are, you can find a list of them here:
www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm
<http://cqrcengage.com/dav/app/thru?ep=AAAAC2Flc0NpcGhlcjAxWX6MFMyhkqd-74rVp
qpdOGgQwzr27yLSTOeQz0rwxOIhogKn_7wbv3dA21OWayW6642jwesb4Ow6dbQxO-yDfFyahVEqL
sRp6o5jJsnWkYmVsmPoU-URFe1N4Dn1HdooCquDLKX1eq4KuwawfgyQVDDhTJu0IHacUNOsNyf8c
NlteJWykOYYxFYiRoaC4GLP&lp=0>
or you can call the Senate switchboard at (202) 224-3121 and asking to be
connected to your Senator.

Dwight D. Sayer

President

PO Box 784957