[Nfbf-l] Blind and Beyond Radio show for 12/2/18

Sherri Brun flmom2006 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 17:49:05 UTC 2018

Just passing this along.

Time to meet and mingle with our friends and listeners in South Florida!
They are tuning into the show on WFTL 850 AM! Host, Michael will be in West
Palm Beach, on the air, with Guest Hosts, Larry McDowell, President of the
Braille Club and Jason Goldfield, computer instructor at Florida Outreach
Center for the Blind in West Palm Beach.  And by the way, Jason is the First
Vice President, Florida Council of the Blind, Palm Beach County Chapter. He
is also chair of the technology committee on the FCB level.
Co-host, Lynne and Producer, Chris Shaw, will be on the air in Orlando on
WOKB 1680 AM.  Charlette Massey will be taking your phone calls. Guest
callers include Mary Allen, Director of Vision Services at Lighthouse for
the Blind of the Palm Beaches as well as Dr. Craig Skolnick, Opthalmologist,
Skolnick Eye Institute, Jupiter, Florida.  Dr. Skolnick will discuss corneal
transplants.

As always, we welcome calls from you, our loyal listeners.  And, don't
forget...first time callers will receive a Blind and Beyond Radio Show
silicone bracelet with raised lettering and the radio mic logo!
Don't miss this  informative, educational, inspirational...and, always, fun
show coming up this Sunday...December 2, 2018 at 7pm sharp...that's Eastern
Time.

Whether you are blind or sighted....everyone is welcome to join in the
conversation. Join us! Maybe, just maybe, you will win a trivia prize!
407-894-1680

Kind Regards.

Michael Golder, Host

Lynne Golder, Co-Host and Executive Producer

Blind and Beyond Radio Show

407-416-6018

Blind and Beyond Radio Show, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.

www.blindandbeyondradioshow.org <http://www.blindandbeyondradioshow.org>

https://www.facebook.com/www.blindandbeyondradioshow.org/

Showtime: Every Sunday evening from 7pm to 9pm Eastern Time!

Stream show live at wokbradio.com <http://wokbradio.com> , Tune-in Radio or
just click on Listen Live on our home page at
www.blindandbeyondradioshow.org <http://www.blindandbeyondradioshow.org>

Listen only: Call 518-712-0057 No app needed!!

Sherri Brun

flmom2006 at gmail.com

President NFB of Central Florida

NFBF Newsline Marketer

Phone:  1-844-827-7371

                                The National Federation of the Blind knows
that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future.
Every day we raise the expectations

of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind
people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what
holds you back.

Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into
reality.