[Nfbf-l] Next Blind Parents Meeting

Nicole D Fincham-Shehan nicoledfincham at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 00:01:34 UTC 2018

Good evening All!!!

Hope this finds you well. This is a friendly reminder that we will have our monthly conference call next Tuesday October 9, 2018 at 8:30pm.  I truly hope that you are able to join us.

The call in information is as follow:
Phone Number- 712-775-7031
Access Code- 938047311

We will discuss several things, and one of the most important will be the time of our call.  So, if you are able to join us that will be great.

We will also discuss having guest speakers and the topics you as blind parents would like to have discussed on our calls.  Therefore, we all can make the most out of our monthly meetings.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.  I look forward to speaking with you all next week.

Thank you.
Nicole

Vice-President
NFB of Palm Beach