[Nfbf-l] Letter Opposing Dining in the Dark

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 14:16:03 UTC 2018

Hi Marion thanks for your message. I am also in opposition of these Dining In The Dark events. A few years back, I attended a two-week residential program with the Lighthouse of Central Florida. For our final celebration, the students in the Transition program decided to host a "Dining In The Dark" event. I am not sure that our parents and family members learned by wearing a blindfold.