[Nfbf-l] Judy Hamilton

kroskos at cox.net kroskos at cox.net
Fri Oct 12 14:58:44 UTC 2018

Hi Jorge,

     Sorry my message got to the list so late.  I sent it out quite some
time ago, but it did not go through, so I was surprised to suddenly see it
here.

    Judy is doing okay. She had surgery on her arm on Tuesday, so her
abilities are very limited, and as I said, this is her dominant arm.  She is
able to access these e-mail messages, but is obviously unable to type
wishes.

Kathy