[Nfbf-l] Communities of faith meeting canceled

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 16 13:19:44 UTC 2018

I'm just seeing this now, Denise.

I tried to call in last night and wondered what happened.

I've had trouble with my Internet connection at home for a week and so
didn't get the word.  I'm responding to you using the public Wi-Fi at the
public library this morning.

I hope to join in soon, since I missed last month's meeting when I wasn't
feeling well.

Bill Outman