[Nfbf-l] Holiday raffle letter

mhannah617 at comcast.net mhannah617 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 25 17:02:53 UTC 2018

National Federation of the Blind

Treasure Coast Chapter

Oct. 25, 2018

Good afternoon Members

I would like to announce that we will be having a Holiday fund raiser on
December 7, 2018. The fund raiser will be held at Publix, at Prima Vista and
Rte. 1, on December   7th from 11am till 2 pm.  We will need some volunteers
to help with this 3-hour event.

Raffle tickets will be given out at the November 10th meeting.  I am asking
each member to sell at least 5 raffle tickets .  Tickets, gift cards and
money/checks  is to be mailed or delivered to Mary,  no later than December
1st.

Any questions please contact Tamika at 772-708-3749

Thank you,

President

Treasure Coast Chapter-NFB

Tamika Butts