[Nfbf-l] Next Blind Parents Meeting

Nicole D Fincham-Shehan nicoledfincham at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 02:37:25 UTC 2018

Good Evening All,

Hope that you had a nice end of the summer and getting into the new routine of the fall.  This is a reminder of our next Blind Parents Meeting.

We will meet on Tuesday September 11, 2018 at 8:30pm.  The call in information is:

Phone number: 712-775-7031
Access Code: 938047311

I hope that you will be able to join us for our meeting at 8:30pm on Tuesday September 11, 2018.

If you have any questions or I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly either by phone or email.

I hope that you have a great week!!!

Thank you.
Nicole
Vice President