[Nfbf-l] FW: Committee on Diversity and Inclusion meeting Notice, formerly Empowerment Committee

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Mon Sep 10 17:26:05 UTC 2018

Greetings Federationists:

The Empowerment Committee has undergone a name change. We are now the Committee on Diversity and Inclusion. The call in information is below:

Call-in number: 712 775 7031

Access Code: 938047311#

Sincerely,

Camille Tate

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>

Phone: 321 372 4899

Begin forwarded message: