[Nfbf-l] Everyday Blind Parents Introduction Episode in Podcasts

Nicole D Fincham-Shehan nicoledfincham at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 22:46:37 UTC 2018

Hello,

Please find attached a great new POD Cast that was just launched by fellow blind parent, Mary Joe Thorpe-Hartle.  I thought this would be great to share with you all.  In addition, she has another episode on pregnancy and interviewed two financial women.  So, if you have time, please listen to both recordings and stay tune for more to come from Mary Joe.

In addition, our national group, Blind Parents Connect will be releasing our POD Cast n the near future, so please be on the look out for more details.  If there are any topics that you would like to see us cover specifically, please reach out to me and share your ideas.

Listen to Everyday Blind Parents Introduction Episode from August 31, 2018 in Podcasts. https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/welcome-to-everyday-blind-parents/id1434974508?i=1000418934322&mt=2

Thank you.
Nicole

Vice-President