[Nfbf-l] Alert!*Alert!* Committees of Faith - New Group in our Affiliate

Dean Martineau topdot at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 19:29:34 UTC 2018

Their stand has not changed, as I described in my message.

Denise, I know you believe that the Federation is all about diversity, but
this diversity can be expressed in one of two ways: If religion is to be a
topic, then give equal voice to all faiths.  Or, religion should not be a
topic at all.  I am now hearing of chapter newsletters required that
passages from the Bible be included.  If you're going to do that, then those
passages need to alternate with passages from the Qur'an, the Bhagavad Gita
and the Baha'i Writings.

Dean