[Nfbf-l] [NFBF-Leaders] Fwd: FW: Committee on Diversity and Inclusion meeting Notice, formerly Empowerment Committee 1-712-775-7031 Code 938047311#

Marilyn Baldwin commmdb at aol.com
Thu Sep 13 22:12:00 UTC 2018

Good evening,
Just a reminder of our Diversity and Inclusion meeting tonight at 8pm. The call in number is 1-712-775-7031. The Code is 938047311#. We will talk about Voter Registration Please come and share why voting matters to you as a blind person and your experiences with voting. Thank you for your participation.

Marilyn Baldwin
Diversity and Inclusion Chairman
NFBF
(407) 293-0565