[Nfbf-l] Blind parents, another episode of every day behind parents

Diana Alves de Oliveira dianaoliveira58 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 19:15:21 UTC 2018

Hi Nicole,

I sincerely hope you take good care of yourself and feel better to continue the courageous work you do.
You have my admiration and respect, and as a blind parent of three sons I understand very well what you and other parents go through.
Due to my tight schedule i am not being able to join your meetings but am accompanying your work as closely as possible and wanted you to know that you will be, in time, grow into the Federation’s levels.

Take care.
Sincerely,

Diana Oliveira
Secretary - NFBF Miami Dade Chapter