[Nfbf-l] Technology Q&A

Rafael Fernandez rafael.fernandez0617 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 17:16:56 UTC 2019

Good Afternoon federation family

I wanted to send out this message to inform all of you that we will be having our final technology Q&A before state convention.

We will be having this call on Tuesday, April 30 at 8 PM

Please come with questions and be prepared to learn a little.

We will be going over some of the exciting things you’ll be seeing at this year‘s state convention. I would also like you guys to come in with somethings that you would like to see be discussed at these seminars.

The number to call is.

Phone 712 775 7031

Access code 938047311

Mobile users 7127757031,938047311