[NFBF-L] Melbourne Space Coast Chapter Elections

DENISE VALKEMA valkemadenise at aol.com
Sun Aug 11 13:59:24 UTC 2019

Congratulations to all. Thank you  for your leadership! Look forward to your car show and all you do in the community building the NFBF together sharing love, hope, and determination living the life you want!

Together,
Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.org
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida