[NFBF-L] Cancelled, Blind Parents Meeting for August

Nicole D Fincham-Shehan ndfinchamshehan at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 13 01:13:15 UTC 2019

Hello All,

I hope this finds you all well. This is to inform me that the blind parent connect meeting will be canceled for Tuesday, August 13, 2019. I know this is the start of school and then families are busy this week. In addition, I know that summer is winding down, so we will resume our schedule meeting in September.

If you are interested in being a part of the blind parents connect group list serve, please contact me directly off-line and forward me your contact information. I am working on this and hope to have it completed in time for our September meeting. Our September meeting will take place on Tuesday, September 10, 2019 at 9 PM.

If anyone has any questions, concerns or needs assistance with anything, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. I hope that you all have a joyous rest of summer.

Thank you
Nicole

Vice President
NFB of Palm Beach