[NFBF-L] Diversity Conference Call December 4, 2019

Marilyn Baldwin commmdb at aol.com
Tue Dec 3 23:10:46 UTC 2019

You are cordially invited to attend our Diversity Committee meeting on Wednesday evening, December 4, 2019 at 8:30 pm. We will share in addition to service with the NFB, what other service organizations do you volunteer with and why are you a member of the organization. How does your NFB membership help you in your work with other groups and your employment?

The telephone number is 712-775-7031 and the code is 938047311 and the pound sign. For mobile users the number is 712-775-7031, 938047311. We would like to have you join us please feel free to call me if you have questions.

Sincerely,
Marilyn Baldwin
Chairman
Diversity and Inclusion Committee