[Nfbf-l] Senior Concerns Meeting for February, 2019

Gloria Mills Hicks glorianfb at irescue-tax.com
Fri Feb 1 16:04:45 UTC 2019

Greetings everyone!

This is to invite all of you to the February meeting of the NFBF Senior
Concerns Committee. It will take place Thursday, February 7, 2019, at 8:00
PM.

We are going to have special guest speakers from Spectrum Cable to discuss
accessibility features or the company's services. The vice president of
Spectrum/Charter's accessibility is Mark Balsano.

The other representative for Spectrum/Charter is John Sweet who will educate
us about the Spectrum app for our smart phones.

Most Floridians who use cable for TV or Internet are serviced by Spectrum,
and there is a good chance that accessibility options are available to you,
some of which you may never have heard of!

This is a topic of great interest to many blind people, so encourage your
friends to call in when you do! If you have never joined one of our calls,
this meeting will be a great time to start!  Remember that you need not be a
senior to take part. All are welcome!

The phone  number for the call will be 712-775-7031 The Code is 488500#

Dialing in from a smartphone? Use this shortcut:  712-775-7031,,488500#

Bring your questions, your energy, and your open mind.

Thank you very much. I look forward to an informative, fun, and productive
meeting.

Gloria Mills Hicks, Senior Concerns Committee Chairperson

3708 W. Bay to Bay Blvd.

Tampa FL  33629

813 340-9754