[Nfbf-l] TTCC member phone list

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Thu Feb 7 16:47:29 UTC 2019

Dear All,

	Please be mindful of the fact that this discussion list is publicly
archived and anyone with a computer can read the messages sent to it. This
means that addresses, telephone numbers, and email addresses contained in
messages are posted to the world wide web for anyone to see. One should not
share personal information without that person's expressed consent.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala