[Nfbf-l] How to listen to last Senior Concerns Meeting about Accessibility for Spectrum / Comcast

Gloria Mills Hicks glorianfb at irescue-tax.com
Sun Feb 10 20:33:16 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

I am happy that we had close to two dozen people call in to our most recent
Senior Concerns meeting on Thursday, 7. Our topic was the accessibility
features which are now available - and those which are coming - for Comcast
/ Spectrum Communications. If you have cable television in Florida, there is
a good chance you are using Spectrum or Comcast.

If you were not able to call in to the meeting, feel free to listen to the
call. You can do so my calling the number and following the prompts below.

Dial the  Number: (712) 775-7029

Enter the Access Code: 488500#

When asked for the reference number, hit # again. That will bring up the
most recent call.

Once the recording has started, dial 6 to fast-forward 1 minute, and dial 4
to rewind 1 minute. Dial 5 to pause and resume the recording.

This recording will be available through March 6, 2019.

We have been asked to post the contact information for Mark Balsano and John
Sweet, the two gentlemen who were kind enough to call in to our meeting from
Colorado. Here are the phone numbers they provided.

For help with accessibility issues, call Spectrum Accessibility Solutions:
844-762-1301

After you have listened to the meeting, if you still have questions for our
guests, here is their contact information:

Mark Balsano, Vice President of Accessibility, Spectrum / Charter
Communications, mark.balsano at charter.com <mailto:mark.balsano at charter.com> .

John Sweet, Manager of Accessibility, Spectrum / Charter Communications,
john.sweet at charter.com <mailto:john.sweet at charter.com> , phone 720-536-9332.

Please let me know if you have any further information.

Don't forget to join us for our next Senior Concerns Meeting, which will
take place on Thursday, March 7, at 8:00 PM.

Thank you to all who participate in this committee and its meetings.

Gloria Mills Hicks, Chairperson

Senior Concerns Committee