[Nfbf-l] Reserve your room for state convention 2019

DENISE VALKEMA valkemadenise at aol.com
Thu Feb 14 18:17:31 UTC 2019

The NFBF state convention will be held over Memorial Day weekend, May 24th-27th at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, 661 NW 53rd Street
Boca Raton FL 33487
(561) 994-8200. Reserve  your room at our $99 rate  plus 13% tax by mentioning  the National Federation of the blind when calling    800-362-2779 before our room block is sold out. The reservation deadline is May 5th. One night room deposit or guarantee on a credit card is required. Do not use a debit card. Cancel 24 hours prior to scheduled arrival or your card may be charged one room night.

This great rate includes a complimentary breakfast and a managers reception. Each room has a mini fridge and microwave.  Take the hotel shuttle in 3 mile radius to the grocery store, shopping, restaurants, etc. You can save money by sharing your suite with friends. Here is a link with more hotel information:https://embassysuites3.hilton.com/en/hotels/florida/embassy-suites-by-hilton-boca-raton-BCTNWES/index.html?SEO_id=GMB-ES-BCTNWES&hiuv=1550159947493

Our host chapter, NFBF Palm Beach, is working hard to host the convention. Information will be shared soon. Get ready to have fun!

Together with love, hope, and determination,
Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.org
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida