[Nfbf-l] Next Blind Parents Meeting

Nicole D Fincham-Shehan ndfinchamshehan at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 11 00:55:04 UTC 2019

Hello All,

I hope this finds you all well and you have recuperated from an awesome NFB a Florida state convention and an awesome blind parents meeting!!!

This is a friendly reminder that the blind parents connect group will meet on Tuesday, June 11, 2019 at 9 PM. The call-in information is 712-775-7031, and the access code is 938047311.

During this call, we will recap our conversation during our meeting at the NFB of Florida State convention. In addition, we will discuss creating a list serve and various topics that we would like to discuss for the next several months. So, if you are a blind parents, a prospective blind parent or a blind caregiver of children, please feel free to join our call. We would love to have you participate!!!

If you have any questions or need further information, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Thank you and I look forward to talking to you all on Tuesday, June 11 at 9 PM!!!

Thank you
Nicole

Vice President
NFB of Palm Beach