[Nfbf-l] An Update On My Independence

Marilyn Baldwin commmdb at aol.com
Mon Jun 24 21:20:50 UTC 2019

We are very proud of your progress Rosanna. Continue to practice your new skills daily, and they will be easier to do each time. Look at all the new things that you are learning to do independently. This is good news. Thank you for sharing it with us. Have a great week.

Marilyn Baldwin
Chairman
Diversity and Inclusion Committee
NFBF