[Nfbf-l] Fundrasing call has been rescheduled

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 01:37:58 UTC 2019

Good evening,
Yes but as you stated the senior conference call is scheduled for 8 PM in the Fundraising conference call is scheduled for 7 PM. And I noticed a glitch in the email that I sent out today notifying everyone that this meeting is now scheduled for February 7 at 7 PM and I hope everyone understands that what I meant is March 7. My brain is still in Puerto Rico Hope to see all of you on the call!

--
Paul M. Martinez
813-390-5720

With love, hope and determination we transform dreams into reality