[Nfbf-l] Technology Q&A

Diana Oliveira dianaoliveira58 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 17:02:16 UTC 2019

Good morning Rafael,

How are you?

I have questions for you regarding the IPAD pro.
As I am no longer going to the Lighthouse, this is an opportunity that I have to have them answered.
The last meeting we were mostly talking about apps, which was ok, but I believe that dealing with our devices is also very important.
Especially when it comes to using VOICEOVER on the internet, email and other apps.
I have to use LEXIS ADVANCED for FIU Law for my research work and cannot have JAWS to read the cases for me. What to do? And that is in my laptop.
Would you please focus on this tonight?
Thanks.

Diana Oliveira
Secretary – Miami-Dade Chapter