[Nfbf-l] Topic for technology seminar at NFBF convention

Ryan Mann rmann0581 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 20:28:51 UTC 2019

Hello Rafael.  During last night’s technology Q and A, you asked us to come up with topics for the technology seminars at the NFBF convention.  You also told me that I could volunteer to present a topic.  I am willing to talk about the NVDA and Narrator screen readers.  NVDA is a screen reader that can be freely downloaded and Narrator is the screen reader built-in to Windows 10.  I am copying the NFBF list so I can see how much interest there is in this topic..

Sent from my iPhone