[Nfbf-l] State Convention Awards nominees

Sylvia Young 24slyfox at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 01:47:54 UTC 2019

Hello Florida Federation,

 Our annual state convention is fast approaching. The awards committee is
asking members for your nominations for the 2 special awards given for
Legacy and Leadership.

 Qualities for the legacy nominee are long time membership in the
Federation and significant contributions to the Federation.  Qualities for
the leadership nominee are holding an office in a chapter, division and/or
affiliate and demonstrating strong federation qualities.

Please send all nominations to Sylvia Young by April 15, 2019 at
secretary at nfbflorida.org.

 Sylvia Young

NFBF Secretary
850-322-5937
Live the life you want!
*Sylvia Young*
*NFBF Secretary*
*850-322-5937*

*Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into
reality.*