[NFBF-L] FW: Medicare Part B Premium Announced for 2020

Russell Davis russell at radiorusty.com
Fri Nov 15 07:12:03 UTC 2019

SherrI, thanks so much for sending out this info.
Sometimes the listserv has so much information it’s hard to keep up with it all, andit’s  not always easy to find time to read everything that comes across. I am so very glad I took the time to read this email in it’s entirety. I encourage everyone who sees this note and is receiving Medicare to make time for a thorough reading of the Extremely valuableextremely valuable information you forwarded.
Again thank you so much,

Russ Davis,
Ph. (904) 993  8433