[NFBF-L] Fwd: Chapter election results

DENISE VALKEMA valkemadenise at aol.com
Tue Oct 8 19:59:51 UTC 2019

Greetings everyone,

Our Jacksonville chapter held elections and the results are below. Congratulations to those that moved up, newly elected, remained, have served, and continue to serve. Marita served a long time as a great president which we wholeheartedly appreciate. We know she trained Andy and others on the board well. Each and every member is needed and appreciated too. The chapter is doing a lot this month for meet the blind month. Great things are happening and will be happening in Jacksonville. Let’s go build the federation together.

Thanks,
Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.org
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida