[NFBF-L] Blind Parents Article

Nicole D Fincham-Shehan ndfinchamshehan at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 9 21:41:12 UTC 2019

Hello

Unfortunately, no, it was not recorded. However, those who were in attendance would like to have Stacey come back another time and speak. So, we will look to do that in the near future. It probably will not be for next month, but definitely within the next few months.

*You guys were not able to make it. Hope you are doing well.

Thank you
Nicole

Nicole D. Fincham-Shehan
ADA Consultant
Health Educator
Work Phone: 561-768-5424
Cell Phone: 410-493-4461
Email Address: ndfinchamshehan at yahoo.com

> On Oct 9, 2019, at 5:25 PM, Paul Martinez via NFBF-L <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Good evening Nicole,
Quick question, do you know if your parents meeting was recorded? The one on traveling with a child? We wanted to attend but both fell asleep due to the 8 o’clock in the morning appointments LOL

--
Paul M. Martinez
813-390-5720

With love, hope and determination we transform dreams into reality