[NFBF-L] Guide dog letter; I'd like a copy, please

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu Oct 24 02:12:20 UTC 2019

Marion, this is eric Calhoun.  In reading your letter, you, good friend,
have been unequicoally, summarily and undoubtably discriminated against.
You must continue to stand up for yourself.  I can see the
officers-in-charge were very disrespectful, and when the sergeant
interrogated you, you responded respectfully.  The judge should be lenient
on you and your dog, and not discriminate against you.  You are well within
your right to call the police. At the time of me writing this, I am at
Calvary Chapel, Downey, (CA.)  I will put you on the prayer list of the
church!  I will not forget the way you were discriminated against, and I am
in your corner!

A Very Sad and Concerned Eric Calhoun.

..
..

It's 2019!  Facebook: eric at pmpmail.com; click on "Works For God The
Father."  My groups: Pen Pals, Prayer Reque ts, and More with Eric Calhoun;
https://www.facebook.com/groups/631397660379317/, and Loving Labs, all
about the  labrador retriever, at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2207028296232736/

..

Peace on earth, goodwill to men!  Be good to each other!  May God bless!

Eric!

..